Bummed you didn't plan a vacation this summer? Can't take the time to work in a getaway? Consider these reasons why getting a massage is better than taking a vacation. (And then schedule your massage).
- No sunburn, tan lines, or skin damage.
- You'll smell like heavenly essential oils afterward, instead of like salty sea water, pool chlorine, or stuffy airplane air.
- It only takes an hour of your time & a short commute to get there. No long flights involved (usually).
- A massage won't break the bank.
- You can squeeze a massage in during your lunch break or after work hours. No requesting time off from work. (ok, this could be a con as well as a pro...)
- Your shoulders and back will feel nice and loose versus how they will feel after hauling luggage through an airport.
- No stress of planning what to do on your vacation. Just lie back, close your eyes, and relax.
- No hangovers.
- No layovers.
- You won't come back feeling like you "need a vacation from your vacation".
- No groping from airport security.
What are some of the reasons you would add to this list?