Friday, November 14, 2014
Saturday, November 8, 2014
|Extensive reports available with Bodywork Buddy|
We find that most therapists can get a good feel for the system and if it's the right fit for them by signing up for the Bodywork Buddy free 15 day trial. But here's a list of some key features to see if it might be a good fit for your needs.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy may be right for you:
- I am a solo therapist with my own business
- I only have 1 location
- I want clients to be able to schedule online from my website or Facebook page
- I want to track my income and expenses
- I want to automatically send email and text reminders to clients
- I want to automatically collect testimonials from clients
- I want to track sales and redemptions of gift certificates and packages
- I want to keep client files and notes including SOAP notes
- I want to sync my Bodywork Buddy calendar with my iCal and/or Google Calendar or other calendar
- I want to access my account from my smartphone or tablet as well as a desktop computer
- I want to easily see upcoming client birthdays, or what clients haven't been to me in X amount of time
- I want to have full customer support via live chat, email, 24/7 online help center, and phone at no extra charge
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy is probably NOT the right fit for you:
- I want to process credit cards within my account, or require a credit card to make an appointment online
- I have multiple therapists
- I have multiple locations
- I want to schedule classes online with my scheduler
- I want to track sales and inventory of retail products
- I want a downloadable app on my mobile device to access when I don't have internet access
These are certainly not all of the features of Bodywork Buddy, but a few key things to think about when you're looking for an online scheduler and practice management system.
We strongly encourage you to signup for the free trial if you're interested in Bodywork Buddy to see if it's a good fit for your needs. There is no credit card required to signup, your 15 day trial will automatically expire if you choose not to continue with it. So there's no need to worry about remembering to cancel it, or worry that your card will get charged.
While signing up for our trial will put you on our email list, you can unsubscribe from that at any time if you choose.
We won't constantly call and harass you if you decide that Bodywork Buddy isn't right for you.
We promise. ❤
And that's what we mean by risk-free. Your card won't get charged. We won't inundate you with unwanted phone calls and emails.
We will, however, always be here if you have any questions or need any help.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
We have a Help Center that is accessible 24/7 within your Bodywork Buddy account. Each section of the system has it's own category in the Help Center and is complete with video tutorials.
You can easily search for answers to your questions and lookup info at any time. Most articles include screenshots with step-by-step instructions to walk you through each area.
Still have questions or need some assistance? Our team is always here to help. Contact us on live chat, or send us a message (just click on the tab at the bottom right of the screen).
Friday, October 24, 2014
Apple quietly launched a new service called Apple Maps Connect earlier this week. Similar to Google My Business, it's a listings-based service that helps small businesses get found on Apple Maps.
If you'd like to add your business to Apple Maps Connect, it only takes a few minutes and is simple to do.
The blog Search Engine Land has a thorough post with screenshots walking you through the process. Check it out and add your massage business!
Friday, October 17, 2014
We've updated the subscription area within Bodywork Buddy!
The new updates include:
- Ability to keep more than one credit card on file (to avoid disruption in service if the first card transaction isn't approved)
- Transaction receipts automatically emailed each time your card is charged
- Easily change from one subscription plan to a different one at any time
- Other features that will enable us to add exciting new things in the future in the member area!
If you're a Bodywork Buddy member, you'll see a banner on your dashboard reminding you to update your billing information within the next seven days. Add a second card to your file to ensure there is no disruption of service in the future should the first card not be approved.
Have questions? Need assistance? Contact us! We're always here to help.
Thank you for being a member. We appreciate you so much!
Saturday, October 11, 2014
I was surprised when I came across this blog post by Massage Table Outlet highlighting a new trend in the spa industry taking place in my own backyard - Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The J.W. Marriott in Grand Rapids has started offering in-room spa services with the use of a newly designed cart to cater to this market.
If you often work with hotels in your massage business, maybe you've already heard of this.
While not all MT's work closely with that industry, the whole thing got me thinking: how else can you create a niche or cater to a specific group for your massage business?
Get creative. What area needs your services that aren't being targeted currently? What groups interest you that you would like to work with more?
Thursday, October 2, 2014
We had a great time in Denver at the AMTA National Convention. Thank you so much to those of you who came out, it was great to meet you!
Bailee Cavos won our drawing for a free year of Bodywork Buddy - congrats, Bailee!
We were so busy that we didn't even get many photos, but what a great experience.
Many thanks to AMTA for the convention, the Colorado AMTA for helping us all prep for Denver beforehand, and to everyone who participated this year.
Top right: Bodywork Buddy cofounder Cindy with fellow Ashiatsu DeepFeet instructors
Jeni Spring of Texas, Nancy Delong of Oregon, and Pilar Hook of Florida.
Middle right: Bodywork Buddy cofounder Berin after setting up our booth.
Bottom right: Sharon Bryant of the Alabama chapter AMTA.
We also launched our new site design on the first day of convention. To kick off Summer, we had implemented a complete overhaul to our member area to our new mobile responsive design. (The feedback from our members has been amazing!) So this new design for the front end now matches the awesome insides of Bodywork Buddy.
If you've been thinking of checking out our free 15 day trial, now's a great time to signup!