Saturday, December 13, 2014
As we approach the year's end, it's natural to start thinking about income reports for your massage business as well as goals in the new year to be more organized.
Bodywork Buddy can help. Our extensive reports features allow you to easily download everything you need.
Plus some awesome charts.
We love charts.
Yearly summary? We got that. Income statement? Yup.
Expense line item report? You got it. We could talk about reports all day long.... so really, let's just sum it up and say this will make tax time a breeze for your business.
Bodywork Buddy has a free 15 day trial, no credit card required. Zero risk to try it out. Decide it's not for you? No problem. The trial automatically expires after 15 days and no further action is needed.
Need help? We're here.
Saturday, December 6, 2014
Your company policies listed in your account settings (Dashboard > Account > Account Settings > Company Policies) have always been accessible on your scheduling Microsite via a link at the bottom.
Now they also appear on your appointment confirmation and reminder emails to clients.
Reinforcing your cancellation policy along with email and SMS reminders (features of Bodywork Buddy for no extra charge) can help to cut down on no-shows and last minute cancellations for your massage business.
Do you have a cancellation policy? What other ways do you find helpful to make sure clients are aware of your policies?
Sunday, November 23, 2014
5 tips to boost your sales of gift certificates this year:
- Create packages or bundled services for an experience rather than just one service. Create more value with add-ons rather than discounting your services.
- Have several gift options at different price points.
- Email your list promoting your gift certificates. Be sure to write it from the angle of helping them with their gift giving rather than trying to sell something.
Remember to use email etiquette. Not sure where to start? Check out our past post on email marketing.
- Change your voicemail greeting to include info on gift certificates available.
- Include a banner or image on the home page of your website about gift certificate promotions.
Friday, November 14, 2014
Saturday, November 8, 2014
|Extensive reports available with Bodywork Buddy|
We find that most therapists can get a good feel for the system and if it's the right fit for them by signing up for the Bodywork Buddy free 15 day trial. But here's a list of some key features to see if it might be a good fit for your needs.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy may be right for you:
- I am a solo therapist with my own business
- I only have 1 location
- I want clients to be able to schedule online from my website or Facebook page
- I want to track my income and expenses
- I want to automatically send email and text reminders to clients
- I want to automatically collect testimonials from clients
- I want to track sales and redemptions of gift certificates and packages
- I want to keep client files and notes including SOAP notes
- I want to sync my Bodywork Buddy calendar with my iCal and/or Google Calendar or other calendar
- I want to access my account from my smartphone or tablet as well as a desktop computer
- I want to easily see upcoming client birthdays, or what clients haven't been to me in X amount of time
- I want to have full customer support via live chat, email, 24/7 online help center, and phone at no extra charge
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy is probably NOT the right fit for you:
- I want to process credit cards within my account, or require a credit card to make an appointment online
- I have multiple therapists
- I have multiple locations
- I want to schedule classes online with my scheduler
- I want to track sales and inventory of retail products
- I want a downloadable app on my mobile device to access when I don't have internet access
These are certainly not all of the features of Bodywork Buddy, but a few key things to think about when you're looking for an online scheduler and practice management system.
We strongly encourage you to signup for the free trial if you're interested in Bodywork Buddy to see if it's a good fit for your needs. There is no credit card required to signup, your 15 day trial will automatically expire if you choose not to continue with it. So there's no need to worry about remembering to cancel it, or worry that your card will get charged.
While signing up for our trial will put you on our email list, you can unsubscribe from that at any time if you choose.
We won't constantly call and harass you if you decide that Bodywork Buddy isn't right for you.
We promise. ❤
And that's what we mean by risk-free. Your card won't get charged. We won't inundate you with unwanted phone calls and emails.
We will, however, always be here if you have any questions or need any help.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
We have a Help Center that is accessible 24/7 within your Bodywork Buddy account. Each section of the system has it's own category in the Help Center and is complete with video tutorials.
You can easily search for answers to your questions and lookup info at any time. Most articles include screenshots with step-by-step instructions to walk you through each area.
Still have questions or need some assistance? Our team is always here to help. Contact us on live chat, or send us a message (just click on the tab at the bottom right of the screen).
Friday, October 24, 2014
Apple quietly launched a new service called Apple Maps Connect earlier this week. Similar to Google My Business, it's a listings-based service that helps small businesses get found on Apple Maps.
If you'd like to add your business to Apple Maps Connect, it only takes a few minutes and is simple to do.
The blog Search Engine Land has a thorough post with screenshots walking you through the process. Check it out and add your massage business!