Implementing a few simple ideas can help fill up any gaps in your schedule. Here's 6 business building steps to try today:
- Email or mail clients for their birthdays with an offer or upgrade. (Or just to remind them of you!)
Bodywork Buddy makes it easy to track client birthdays. The next month of birthdays always shows on the dashboard under "Upcoming Birthdays".
You can also see all birthdays from dashboard > clients > birthday list, or from within each client file.
- Partner with a real estate agent to include a brochure or gift card for your services to create a welcome packet with their new home sales. Moving is stressful! And if they're new to town they'll welcome the referral to a trusted business.
- You've probably heard or thought of partnering with a chiropractor, but what about other doctors in town? I actually get referrals from a doctor's office in my town that offers vein treatments, body sculpting, and botox treatments. While I didn't seek this relationship out (it just naturally happened) it got me thinking that we MT's should be seeking out these referral sources!
- Email clients who haven't been in for last 6 months-year and let them know you have been
From dashboard > clients > where last session > choose timeframe. BWB will show a list of all clients who haven't had a session in that timeframe so you can better target your marketing to reactivate old clients.
- Include a link to your online scheduler in your email signature in all emails. You can set this up in your email settings so it's automatically in all correspondences. Don't just have your scheduler link, but have a "call to action" like "schedule now" that links to your scheduler, or a "schedule online" button available within your Bodywork Buddy account at the bottom of your Microsite Info page.
- Implement a referral program and reward clients who refer their friends to you. Bodywork Buddy tracks client referrals so you can easily see who has referred their friends and family to you. Here's a popular blog series I posted a while back on creating a referral program: How to set your massage referral program on fire.
Interested in trying out Bodywork Buddy to see how easy it is to track client birthdays, referrals, and more? Signup for our free 15 day trial, no risk - no credit card required. And if you signup now, we'll import your client file from another program for you so you can easily get started using it without having the hassle of entering your client's info into the system!
What other ideas do you have to increase bookings? Comment here and share what has worked for you!