|Extensive reports available with Bodywork Buddy|
We find that most therapists can get a good feel for the system and if it's the right fit for them by signing up for the Bodywork Buddy free 15 day trial. But here's a list of some key features to see if it might be a good fit for your needs.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy may be right for you:
- I am a solo therapist with my own business
- I only have 1 location
- I want clients to be able to schedule online from my website or Facebook page
- I want to track my income and expenses
- I want to automatically send email and text reminders to clients
- I want to automatically collect testimonials from clients
- I want to track sales and redemptions of gift certificates and packages
- I want to keep client files and notes including SOAP notes
- I want to sync my Bodywork Buddy calendar with my iCal and/or Google Calendar or other calendar
- I want to access my account from my smartphone or tablet as well as a desktop computer
- I want to easily see upcoming client birthdays, or what clients haven't been to me in X amount of time
- I want to have full customer support via live chat, email, 24/7 online help center, and phone at no extra charge
If you answer "Yes" to any of these, Bodywork Buddy is probably NOT the right fit for you:
- I want to process credit cards within my account, or require a credit card to make an appointment online
- I have multiple therapists
- I have multiple locations
- I want to schedule classes online with my scheduler
- I want to track sales and inventory of retail products
- I want a downloadable app on my mobile device to access when I don't have internet access
These are certainly not all of the features of Bodywork Buddy, but a few key things to think about when you're looking for an online scheduler and practice management system.
We strongly encourage you to signup for the free trial if you're interested in Bodywork Buddy to see if it's a good fit for your needs. There is no credit card required to signup, your 15 day trial will automatically expire if you choose not to continue with it. So there's no need to worry about remembering to cancel it, or worry that your card will get charged.
While signing up for our trial will put you on our email list, you can unsubscribe from that at any time if you choose.
We won't constantly call and harass you if you decide that Bodywork Buddy isn't right for you.
We promise. ❤
And that's what we mean by risk-free. Your card won't get charged. We won't inundate you with unwanted phone calls and emails.
We will, however, always be here if you have any questions or need any help.