- There is no additional cost for support. Email support is always available and we will respond to your email within the same day. If you prefer phone, we will gladly give you a call.
How are your contracts written up and how is payment made? If I want out of the contract how do I do that? How long can you lock me into the price?
- Regarding payment, we work with Google Checkout. (Similar to PayPal). You will be charged once a month or once a year, depending on your preference when you sign up. You can cancel at any time – you will simply go to your Google Checkout account to cancel your subscription. As for being locked in to the price, we are offering to be locked in to the $35/month to anyone who signs up now through the end of the year. We are currently working to add online scheduling and also have many other features planned, and these features will be added to your subscription for no extra charge.
How long have you been in business?
- We created Bodywork Buddy in 2009. Berin Iwlew is the software developer and has 11 yrs experience creating custom-made software programs. I am the massage therapist and have 11 yrs experience running a private practice. We worked together to create Bodywork Buddy – including all the features I have always wanted to help me run my massage business. We spent much of 2009 creating the program and beta testing to ensure it’s usability, and we’re continuing to add new features and updates after our "official launch" in April 2010.
Can the information I put into your server be printed out so I have a hard copy of it or can it be downloaded onto excel?
- Your information can be printed out, but it cannot be downloaded onto Excel. Client sessions can be printed out and include the client address and contact information. Expense and income reports can be easily printed out (they have been designed to be printed out for your accountant for tax preparation).
In the event your server goes down, how do I access my information?
- Backups are done daily on the server, so in the event it goes down, we will still have your information.